Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

Outstanding, truly.

Musics like this remind me to check the Audio Portal more often. And makes me want to work with Fruity Loop more. Assuming its what you used.

I will remember this music, and will be looking forward hearing it again in the game.

MaestroRage is a name I wont forget.

MaestroRage responds:

I am glad, another great way to remember the name is MaestroAngerIssues. It serves for a good laugh, and you begin to speculate whether I truly am crazy, or just plain angry.

The answer is a bit of everything.

I am glad you liked the piece QcStorm! Thank you for the review, I apologize for the late response!

Expeditive Techno - For FFR Expeditive Techno - For FFR

Astonishing

I saw you posting in a Fruity Loop topic on the BBS. So I thought id go check what you got.

And, god, you are amazing. This song alone is worth a million. It contains everything, runs smoothly with well-synced instruments. And many times, I was surprised with the unusual transitions.

This music stands out among the rest. I might be no musician, but I can feel this has a lot of efforts in it.

You've got a fan

Into the Fray Again || Zelda 2 Into the Fray Again || Zelda 2

*impressed*

Theres not much review for this awesome song. =.=

Anyway, this got to be my favorite. I loved that game, but only if it could have a music THAT good.

XI-6/6/06 XI-6/6/06

meh, you owned

I reviewed because you asked me to :)

First, all of your musics are better than mine. And I can clearly see this one in a flash animation.

( you have way more download than me :( )

Jungle Predator Jungle Predator

I simply love it!

That could make a great music in a flash. Seriously.

Im gonna download it, and maybe use it later. Your way better than me for audios darx :P.