The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

Well...

I certainly didn't expect something like this. Syncing the whole stuff must have been long.

Watched it twice, and will probably watch it again.

Let's hope it earns frontpage.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Eh, syncing the faces is easy - the dancing is the trouble-maker.

Replay value? You may have just made my night.

Here's hopin' ;).

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

A nice surprise

I wasnt expecting anything from you, but I must say it was a pleasant surprise. Epic action from the beginning to the end. Even the credits are good. Glad you stick with this style.

:D

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Yep

The knee is a great move. But to think it would actually make it into a movie? hahaha.

Quadruple knee is something im gonna try right now.

Nice choice on the musics also

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Way to go kabomb

I was awaiting some big games from you. Looks like it happened. Its a great game. Seemingly based on Indestructotank. ( well, it does bear ressemblances )

Angy Faic truly deserves his own game.

Cursorized Collab Cursorized Collab

woot this owned

and was fun to do ^^

here goes my review

Graphics? : Colorful, brilliant, smooth. there are many ways to describe it. But id rather say... Perfect. all in one word.

Style : unique style. Kabomb had a great idea

Sound : My musics owns :P

Violence : OMFG EXTREME VIOLENCE

Interactivity : It has all a good collab need.

humor : aint funny

perfect.

5/5, 10/10

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

simply perfect

This is simply perfect. First SSBM game i see, but its really well done.

Oh yea, and dont mind anti noob, hes been posting negative comments on SSBM collab too.

talking about SSBM submissions, what a coincidence o_O

Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

Outstanding, truly.

Musics like this remind me to check the Audio Portal more often. And makes me want to work with Fruity Loop more. Assuming its what you used.

I will remember this music, and will be looking forward hearing it again in the game.

MaestroRage is a name I wont forget.

MaestroRage responds:

I am glad, another great way to remember the name is MaestroAngerIssues. It serves for a good laugh, and you begin to speculate whether I truly am crazy, or just plain angry.

The answer is a bit of everything.

I am glad you liked the piece QcStorm! Thank you for the review, I apologize for the late response!

Expeditive Techno - For FFR Expeditive Techno - For FFR

Astonishing

I saw you posting in a Fruity Loop topic on the BBS. So I thought id go check what you got.

And, god, you are amazing. This song alone is worth a million. It contains everything, runs smoothly with well-synced instruments. And many times, I was surprised with the unusual transitions.

This music stands out among the rest. I might be no musician, but I can feel this has a lot of efforts in it.

You've got a fan

Into the Fray Again || Zelda 2 Into the Fray Again || Zelda 2

*impressed*

Theres not much review for this awesome song. =.=

Anyway, this got to be my favorite. I loved that game, but only if it could have a music THAT good.